Thursday 19 July 2018

Step By Step How To Apply Birth Certificate For Baby Born In Abu Dhabi

Step By Step How To Apply Birth Certificate For Baby Born In Abu Dhabi

Attested Birth Certificate

If you are planning to give birth of your baby in Abu Dhabi, you need to check which hospital will be convenience for you to deliver the baby. After the baby born,  you need to get Birth Certificate for your baby. You have 30 days to apply it.

Some hospital in Abu Dhabi already have their system connected to Ministry of Health to be able to provide you Birth Certificate after your baby born in their hospital. So you need not to go to HAAD to get The Birth Certificate.

That hospital in Abu Dhabi such as Burjeel, Medeor, Lifeline Hospital, Medicare Hospital, Danat El Emarat, Universal Hospital, NMC and NMC Royal can provide you the birth certificate. And the number of hospital keep increasing.

In case the hospital do not provide you birth certificate, they will give you Birth Notification Paper. To get this paper, the hospital usually required you to give your Emirates ID (husband and wife) and copy of attested marriage certificate. After that you need to submit this paper and other documents to HAAD (Health Authority of Abu Dhabi) to get birth certificate from them.

What Are The Documents Required

To get birth certificate for your baby, you need following documents:
1. Original and copy of passport of the parent
2. Original and copy of Resident Visa of the parent
3. Original and copy of Emirates ID of parent
4. Notification of Birth Certificate from the hospital
5. Copy of attested marriage certificate

Where To Submit And How

You need to submit all the above documents to HAAD in 33rd street airport road Abu Dhabi. You will get Arabic and English version at the same time. The fee is 50 dirham each paper.

Get The Birth Certificate Attested

Once you get your baby birth certificate, you need to get it attested by Ministry of Foreign Affair or any nearby Tasheel. The fee is 150 dirham per document. Usually you need to pay with Dirham Card. You can get the card from Tasheel Office. Recharge it using debit ot credit card.

Once it's done then you can use the birth certificate to apply passport for your baby in your embassy. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment